[Spambayes] addin won't load for this user

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Apr 22 22:05:36 EDT 2004

> I'm running .81/Outlook 2002-SP2/XP on a couple of clients
> without problems; neither one of them has SpamBayes listed in
> the Com Add-ins.

FWIW, this was a bug with 0.81, which was fixed (in CVS on the 8th of
December, and so in the 1.0a9 (0.9) release).  In addition, anyone that
manually registers 1.0a9/1.0b1 for all users, rather than the default (just
the current user) won't see it in the add-ins list either.  It's a quirk of
Outlook, and shouldn't cause any problems.

=Tony Meyer

---