[Spambayes] SpamBayes - SnapFiles AuthorID and account setup

editor at webattack.com editor at webattack.com
Sun Apr 25 18:20:11 EDT 2004

Dear Open Source,
we (SnapFiles.com) took the liberty to review and add your software
(SpamBayes) to our software listings.
You can monitor download statistic, submit updates or additional products
from your developer account (see below).
Of course, if you prefer not to ne listed with us, let us know and we'll remove your product

Here is your account information for future reference:
You can access also your account from here
http://www.snapfiles.com/dev/

DeveloperID: 7122476
Password: tmp17775

Your password is auto-generated and can be changed once you login
http://www.snapfiles.com/dev/
Here is a quick overview of the data we have used.
SpamBayes will be published on 04/26/2004
The public page can be viewed as of 04/26/2004 from here
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/spambayes.html
Additional details can be found on your account page.

Software name: SpamBayes 1.0b1
WebSite: http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/
Download: http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/spambayes/spambayes-1.0b1.exe

Any questions? Please contact editor at webattack.com