[Spambayes] I am running Windows 98 second edition

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Apr 27 04:17:04 EDT 2004

> I am running Windows 98 second edition. I noticed that you're
> website indicates the latest release 1.0b1 is only for
> 2000/XP/2003. Do you have something for windows 98 SE? Or can
> run 1.0b1?

Check again <wink>.  I think what you'll find is that the *Outlook plugin*
only works with *Outlook* 2000 or above.  If you have one of these versions
of Outlook and Windows 98, you should be fine.  If you have Outlook 98,
though, then you can't use the plug-in.

If you don't use Outlook (note that this is Outlook, *not* Outlook Express
that we're talking about), or you have Outlook 98, then you can use the POP3
proxy (or IMAP filter if you get mail via IMAP).  Download the same
installer, and it should all work fine with Win98.

=Tony Meyer

---