[Spambayes] SpamBayes Cron Error

Greg Walson gryphon at unscent.com
Wed Apr 28 14:47:03 EDT 2004

I got a strange error from my Cron Report when it tried to train Spam
Bayes last night.  I have attached copies of
the Cron report as well as messages 91 and 92, one of which seems to be
causing the problem.

I'm going to delete the messages for tonight and see if that fixes the
problem, but thought you might want to see it.

I'm running Pine 4.44 on a server using Red Hat 9.  Not sure which version
of SpamBayes I'm running, but it's not the latest.

Thanks,

-g

--
42