[Spambayes] Re: unsure,Re: [spambayes-dev] wish from new user

Remi Ricard papaDoc at videotron.ca
Wed Apr 28 21:04:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

> > notate_to: ham_what_you_want_here
> > header_ham_string:  what_you_want_here
>
> Note that these strings will need to be identical.
Grrrr, I should never do two things at the same time.

> To alter the Options.py file in the binary distribution, you'll have to get
> a copy of the source file (you can do this either by downloading the source
> 1.0b1 distribution or via sourceforge's web CVS system
> <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes>).

In the binary version there is no file created with the options
different than the default options ?
When you do a Save configuration in the web interface the options
should be saved in a file. This file can be edited and this can
be simpler.

Remi

--
Remi Ricard <papaDoc at videotron.ca>