[Spambayes] Blocked domain

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 18:44:48 EDT 2004

[Tom Roche]
> I have a few customers that have complained since we installed this
> program that their emails are being returned saying their domain is
> blocked from sending me email. I have explored all I care to at this
> point to figure it out. Can you advise me what could have caused this
> and how to correct it? ...

SpamBayes isn't involved in retrieving your email, and never sends email to
anyone.  IOW, it's coincidence that this started happening after you
installed the program.

The right place to contact is your ISP -- whichever company it is that
provides you with email service.  They're probably blacklisting the domains
themselves.