[Spambayes] Shoot ---

Alisa Griffis ajjwriter at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 08:46:27 CEST 2004

Hi – Sorry to bother you, but I’ve got a problem that I just can’t seem to
solve.

I have emails that get sorted into my “junk” mail folders, and others that
just DISAPPEAR.  One of these was my registration to LA Times.com where
there was an article I had to read for my doctoral dissertation.  I really,
really needed that article, and then “poof” away it went.

I used to have a “suspects” folder that got this sort of thing, but that
folder disappeared from my Outlook Email when my husband reconfigured my
machine because it kept crashing.  Now that folder is gone, and I’m sure my
article is in it!!!

Darn, but this is frustrating.  He tried to look at it (he’s a computer
tech, by the way) but couldn’t find the “suspects” folder, either.

Do you have any suggestions?  How can I change my Spam program so that
everything will end up in the “junk” email folder whether it’s suspect or
not?  Then I can just as easily click on it and check to see if anything is
actually “good.”

Thanks for your advice and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Alisa Griffis