[Spambayes] "System Administrator" messages

Michael Rubin michael at rubinworld.com
Mon Aug 2 15:56:26 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm not exactly certain where or to whom I should be sending this email
message, so please accept my apology if I'm doing this incorrectly.

I've been very happy with SpamBayes for the 5-6 months that I've had it
installed.  Recently, one type of message keeps getting through.  This
is the phony "System Administrator" message.  When I highlight a message
of this type and select "Delete as Spam", Spambayes says there's nothing
to filter.  Is someone working on this type of message, and would they
like me to send an example or two?

Regards,

michael rubin ~ michael at rubinworld.com ~ www.rubinworld.com