[Spambayes] I made some progress on imap.

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Mon Aug 2 22:49:37 CEST 2004

> There is something I can't get working about imap under linux on the
> client.
> 1. To configure imap the user needs to run: sb_imapfilter.py -b
> This will not work if sb_server is running since port 8880 is being
> used.
> 2. Ok I stop sb_server and I can configure imap. But only root can
> stop sb_server so what if some people users want to use pop and others
> imap. Rather I can use the Configure page, but configure folders to
> filter or configure folders to train fails.
> 3, When I run:sb_imapfilter.py -c -t -l 5
> I get an error: Tried to select an invalid folder
>
> So what am I doing wrong and what am I supposed to do?
> --
Ok I took care of the port problem. The place to change it is in the
file: Options.py

However, but configure folders to  filter or configure folders to train fails
if I am not root So any further advice?.

And I suspect the, Tried to select an invalid folder, problem remains.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.