[Spambayes] Desktopnotification and JunkMail

Philip Reimer preimer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Aug 5 03:29:06 CEST 2004

Tony Meyer <mailto:tameyer at ihug.co.nz> schrieb:
>> In the rules mentioned above I also told Outlook to show the
>> spammails that are later moved to junk-folder.
>
> This is the same problem as removing the envelope tray icon. Please
> see FAQ
> 3.8:
>
> <http://spambayes.org/faq.html#how-can-i-get-rid-of-the-envelo
> pe-tray-icon-f or-spam>
>
> =Tony Meyer

Okay, if I get this right, the faq tells me, there is no "official" solution
to this problem, right? But maybe the code posted on this site
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=774978&group_id=617
02&atid=498106 might help me? Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Visual
Basic (that's what I think it is), so what do I do with this code?
Is it perhaps possible to check the spam score property of a mail in an
Outlook-rule?

Philip

--
Betty Schaefer: 'Don't you sometimes hate yourself?'

Joe Gillis:     'Constantly.'
                                      (Sunset Blvd.)