[Spambayes] question about how spambayes works

Eddie & Kelly Gray ekgray at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 6 14:08:25 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am currently using spambayes with the outlook plugin at work and I am in
the processes of setting it up at home where I use outlook express.  Just
curious if there is anywhere I can search deleted messages as spam like you
can using the outlook plugin? For example I have new folders at work "Junk
email" and "Junk Suspects".

OR does the web interface show ALL mail that I have received, including what
it knows to be spam? I would just like to make sure there is somewhere I can
go to see if an email someone sent me has been classified as spam by
mistake..

Thank you.

Eddie Gray.