[Spambayes] question about how spambayes works

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Aug 7 08:05:47 CEST 2004

> I am currently using spambayes with the outlook plugin at
> work and I am in the processes of setting it up at home where
> I use outlook express.  Just curious if there is anywhere I
> can search deleted messages as spam like you can using the
> outlook plugin? For example I have new folders at work "Junk
> email" and "Junk Suspects".
>
> OR does the web interface show ALL mail that I have received,
> including what it knows to be spam? I would just like to make
> sure there is somewhere I can go to see if an email someone
> sent me has been classified as spam by mistake..

Two things:

 1.  All mail is still delivered to Outlook Express, so it's wherever you
have set OE to move it to.  If you set it to move to a "Junk email" folder
(like you do with Outlook), then you can look for mail there.

 2.  The review page of the web interface does (by default) show all mail
that has gone through the plug-in, yes.  This is split up into ham, unsure,
and spam sections to make it easier to work through.

=Tony Meyer

---