[Spambayes] retrieving a deleted spam e-mail

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 9 02:43:24 CEST 2004

> I accidentally deleted several spam emails that
> I wanted to read.  They were in my spam folder.
> I meant to delete only one and hit the "delete all" key. How can
> I retrieve them.

There's nothing special about the spam folder, it's just like any other.
Most likely, these messages were moved to your Deleted Items folder, in
which case you can probably just retrieve them from there.  If you've set
mail to actually be deleted when you hit delete, then your computer has done
what you told it, and you can't get it back.

The documentation for your mail client might be of use here.

=Tony Meyer

---