[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes

Darl Haagen darlhaagen at clubdepot.com
Mon Aug 9 05:45:13 CEST 2004

Gentlemen,

For some reason, I have suddenly run into an strange problem with SpamBayes.

It still appears to be filtering fine with "good" email remaining in my
Inbox, Junk going to Junk and Suspected Jung going to Junk Suspects. The
problem is when I manually try to highlight an email in my Inbox or Junk
Suspects and click on "Delete As Spam." That button will work 6 to 10 times
and then will not work anymore. Usually if I close Outlook and reopen it, I
can Delete As Spam another 6 to 10 emails before it quits working.

I have downloaded the latest version and have deleted the SpamBayes Toolbar
and restarted Outlook with the same results. Rebooting produces the same
results - 6 to 10 Delete As Spam clicks and then is stops working again.

I am running MS Windows XP Pro with Outlook 2002. Everything worked fine
until the middle of last week. Anti-Virus runs every night and gets updated
regularly, so I don't think there should be any problems there.

Any ideas?

Darl Haagen

12634 W Amelia Ave

Avondale, AZ 85323