[Spambayes] Great review links here to update site with!

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 9 08:09:25 CEST 2004

> I found a few review links that you may or may not
> want to update your site with.  See below:
[...]

Thanks!  I'll update the quotes page to include these.

> Also a very good white paper I found written by
> T.A Meyer and B Whateley and presented at
> First Conference on Email and Anti-Spam (CEAS):
> http://www.ceas.cc/papers-2004/136.pdf

Thanks!  I'm glad you thought it was good.  I already had plans to link to
this, but hadn't got around to it (the conference was only a week ago!).
The link will appear on the 'background' page (which has linked to other
papers that might be of interest to people).

=Tony Meyer

---