[Spambayes] Inbox rarely filtered

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 9 08:29:02 CEST 2004

> I am using SpamBayes Outlook Addin Binary Version 1.0rc2 on
> Outlook 2002 with XP. SpamBayes fails to remove most of the
> spams with 100%spam scores except for a handful ones which it
> detects as possible spams.

>From the log, this appears to be a duplicate of this bug:

[ 961019 ] Outlook2K3 spews warnings as it fails to create spam field
<http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=961019>

So the good news is that we know about this already.  The bad news is that
we don't know what is happening, or how to fix it.  I don't even really know
what to suggest, or have a workaround, sorry.  Feel free to add comments etc
to that tracker, though.

Hopefully Mark (who has the best chance of figuring out what is going wrong)
will have time to take a look at it soon.

=Tony Meyer

---