[Spambayes] problem finding manager

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:22:01 CEST 2004

That's a behavior I've never heard of before.  Could you provide the *exact*
wording of the message in the dialog (no screenshots, please, just type in
the message)?  Also, what version of Outlook are you running, including any
service packs?  Are you running any other Outlook add-ins besides SpamBayes?

The menu you get when you right-click the toolbar is the Outlook toolbar
customization menu.  My first suggestion for troubleshooting this would be
to select "Customize..." from the menu, then highlight "SpamBayes" in the
list of toolbars and click the Delete button.  Now exit and restart Outlook
and SpamBayes should recreate the toolbar.  Try clicking on the "SpamBayes"
button again and see if you still get the same behavior.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____