[Spambayes] fyi

DUI-DWI brown at dui-dwi.com
Tue Aug 10 22:10:29 CEST 2004

Greetings,

FYI as well here.  I'm running PERFECTLY on XP 2002 SP1 and Office 2003 SP1!

Before upgrading the office, I was checking 2 different POP accounts with
two different email clients.  It was good because I tasted the proxy
SpamBayes for a while.  Now, luckily, with the Outlook Ad-In, I can check
both my POP's and have the same corpus!!!  Yahooo!!!

It's very interesting now that I have this setup, because I'm the webmaster
for two national drunk driving sites, so you can imagine all the words that
go along with this.  Including drug charges, cocaine, dui, dwi, vehicular
homicide...etc.

A few quick questions.  I saw that for the Outlook Ad-In, there is an .ini
file called default_bayes_customize.ini.  From what I can tell, there are
two lines where I can edit the local user's .ini file if I so desired, which
are below:

[Tokenizer]
replace_nonascii_chars: True
record_header_absence: True

My question is are these the only two edit's that can be made to the Outlook
Ad-In?  What about some other options that are in the advanced and
experimental in the proxy setup?  Are there any lines that I can use from
that .ini?  (I'm assuming you can't, as some do not apply).

Further more, If these are the only edit's to the Outlook Ad-In .ini, are
there plans in the future to port all or most of the config options that are
in the current POP3 Proxy Version?

Inquiring minds NEED to know!  = )

Webmaster