[Spambayes] Detecting spam sorted into other folders

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 20:52:11 CEST 2004

Niles Parr wrote:
> Does the program have the ability to do that, or do you have to
> manually filter those folders?  I tried manually filtering a folder
> and spambayes totally locked up my outlook xp with no activity going
> on at all.  I've been using ihatespam for a long time and it had the
> ability set up additional mailbox inspectors to check new messages in
> those folders.

Not sure why manual filtering would cause Outlook to lock up, but you can
configure SpamBayes to automatically filter multiple folders.  Just go to
the Filtering tab in SpamBayes Manager.  Click the Browse button next to
"Filter the following folders" and you can turn on the check mark next to
all the folders you want filtered.

--
Kenny Pitt