[Spambayes] Spam Bayes and Backup Exec

Julie Dalton Julied at hrgcpa.com
Thu Aug 12 00:15:46 CEST 2004

I have recently installed the SpamBayes Outlook plugin on a  couple machines on my network. Now the backups are failing saying that access to the junk e-mail and junk suspects folders is denied. I don't want to have to remove SpamBayes but having successful backups is a higher priority. I do not care that the junk mail is not backed up but I have to go through the logs every day to make sure that is the only problem and it is time consuming. Please advise.
Thank you

Julie Dalton
Network Administrator
Hanson Rotter & Green, CPAs