[Spambayes] question regarding training

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Aug 12 09:10:38 CEST 2004

> If we are, in fact, talking about the Outlook add-in then it
> is very difficult to do anything besides "train on mistakes".

Except for initial training, when the obvious (from what is presented, I
think) choice is train-on-everything.  (i.e the Wizard asks for mail you
already have stored, and does toe on that.  It would be interesting - and I
will try this when I get time - to get it to do tte instead).

I don't know, but I suspect some people find it simple enough to do other
training regimes with Outlook.  Training only on unsures, for example
(doesn't bother to check for fp's, just deletes spam from the inbox), or
unsure+fp only.  These are variations of train-on-mistakes, though, I
suppose.