[Spambayes] Problem with macro in outlook

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 06:56:24 CEST 2004

[ASSAR scrl - FERONT Bernard <bfe at assar.com>]
> I can't use any of my macros sinds i installed spambayes.

Have you done anything *besides* install SB?  For example, have you
let Windows Update install any patches or security updates?  Have you
installed, or uninstalled, anything else?  Have you tried rebooting?

> How can I activate the macros and continue to work with spam bayes?

Sorry, don't know.  SB has never interfered with my Outlook macros,
and shouldn't interfere with yours either -- SB simply has nothing to
do with Outlook's macro system.