[Spambayes] delete

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 16 03:36:18 CEST 2004

> Have email going to delete folder,

You mean the spam folder, yes?

> and there is no
> recover from spam button available on toolbar.

Check that you are definitely looking at the right folder.  Use the
SpamBayes Manager dialog (from the SpamBayes button on the toolbar) and on
the Filtering tab click the Browse button next to the selected spam folder.
Note the folder that is selected, and which folder it is in (i.e. the
hierarchy).  Then use Outlook to navigate to this folder, and see if the
"Recover" button is available (i.e. you may have two folders of the same
name and be looking in the wrong one).

Try the toolbar tips in the troubleshooting guide.

Check that Outlook isn't hiding the button - if it is, there will be a
little down arrow next to the last item on the toolbar, from which you can
access the button.

If none of this helps, then please send us a copy of your most recent log
file.

> Using Spambayes 0.81.

You may wish to upgrade to the latest release (1.0rc2), as there have been
many improvements made since 0.81.

=Tony Meyer

---