[Spambayes] Not Auto Filtering Messages

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:16:26 CEST 2004

Dolvig Andrew-ra8839 wrote:
> Thanks for your help. Yes, I meant Outlook Express.  I have attached
>   a copy of the log files.  I appreciate any help you can give me.

According to the log file, one or both of the "Processing start delay" and
"Delay between processing items" options for background filtering is set to
zero, which is not allowed.  Have you recently changed your configuration?

In any case, adjusting both timer values in the Advanced tab of SpamBayes
Manager to values of 0.5 or higher should set things straight.  Setting the
timer values to 0.0 would be equivalent to not using a timer at all, so if
that is the effect you want then just disable background filtering
altogether.

--
Kenny Pitt