[Spambayes] Windows compatibility

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Aug 18 23:14:41 CEST 2004

> I use windows XP and am getting ready to add service pack 2.
> I use outlook express for my e-mail. I have version .6 of
> spambayes.  Is this product compatible with Windows XP SP2?

In addition to the comments you've already had, and following up on Tim's
'slow' comment:

More reports indicate that the slowness is due to troubles with Outlook
communicating with Exchange (so if you don't use Exchange, then you might be
ok).  More details from the people trying this out can be found here:

[ 1007472 ] Spambayes slow with XP SP2?
<https://sf.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=1007472&group_id=61702>

=Tony Meyer

---