[Spambayes] SpamBayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Aug 19 01:34:35 CEST 2004

> Hello, spam bayes will not allow me to train
> the database, when I select spam bayes it doesn't
> response, I 'v e tried reinstalling spambayes but
> it still dosen't not. Any suggestion?

1.  Which SpamBayes application are you trying to use?  The Outlook plug-in?
sb_server?  sb_imapfiler?  The command line scripts?

2.  What version of SpamBayes are you using?

It sounds like perhaps you're using the Outlook plug-in and clicking on the
SpamBayes button in the toolbar doesn't do anything.  Is that right?  If so,
did this used to work, or if this a new install?

If you're using the Outlook plug-in or sb_server, please send us a copy of
your most recent log file.  The troubleshooting guide explains where to find
those.  If you're using sb_imapfilter or the command line scripts, please
include a copy of the console output you get when trying to run the scripts.

=Tony Meyer

---