[Spambayes] Not Auto Filtering Messages

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:50:07 CEST 2004

Dolvig Andrew-ra8839 wrote:
> I had previously had the timers set to non-zero values and was still
>       having the same issues. I have since reset the timers to 0.5
>  		and 1 seconds but am still troubled with the same problem. I
have
> once again included the log file. thanks for any help you can give,

Sorry it took a while to get back to you on this.  The first time I looked
at the updated logfiles I didn't notice anything unusual, so I was a bit
stumped.  I took another look just now and I did see one thing that seemed a
bit odd.

It appears that all of the messages you are training on are in the folder
'Mailbox - Dolvig Andrew-ra8839/Inbox', but this isn't listed as one of the
folders that is selected for filtering.  Filtering is only enabled on two
folders with identical names of 'Personal Folders/Inbox' which I assume are
in two different PST files.

I would suggest going to the Filtering tab in SpamBayes Manager and using
the Browse button to make sure that you have selected the correct folders
for filtering.

--
Kenny Pitt