[Spambayes] Training empty messages problem

Jeroen Breedveld jeroenbreedveld at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:21:09 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm using the spambayes plugin for Outlook and loving it. In my eyes
there's only one problem with it, it doesn't seem to learn from empty
message I receive even though I receive a lot of those which I all
have to manually mark as spam. With emtpy messages I mean without
subject, body and sender (at least Outlook doesn't display it).

I understand that because of the way spambayes learns from the content
of mails that it doesn't learn anything from those mails but isn't
there any way around this?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

jeroenbreedveld at xs4all.nl