[Spambayes] Re: Training empty messages problem

Jeroen Breedveld jeroenbreedveld at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:06:52 CET 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:59:56 +1300, Tony Meyer <tameyer at ihug.co.nz> wrote:

> There is a "X-Exchange-Message: true" header that gets added no matter
> whether any Exchange headers are found or not.  One could add this header to
> the [Tokenizer] safe_headers option, which would mean that a token would be
> generated if it was present.  This would just involve adding a couple of
> lines to the default_bayes_customize.ini file.  I suppose we could modify
> the default one that gets installed to do this.

This looks like the best solution for me for now. I tried looking up
some information about the safe_headers option in the [Tokenizer]
section but couldn't find none. What exactly is the syntax for adding
this option to the tokenizer section in my Outlook.ini file in the
data folder? After I've added this option I have to retrain on all of
my ham and spam message?

--

Thanks and regards,

Jeroen