[Spambayes] Spam folder not deleting

Lisa Caswell LCaswell at ariba.com
Mon Dec 6 16:28:01 CET 2004

Hi there,

Something has occurred where my confirmed Spam folder is no longer
automatically dumping the messages when I exit outlook.  Where should I
check that this happens as I have the system learning as I go and
therefore as I add to this folder, I want to make sure that it's
learning, but at the same time it's quite large and I need to delete it.

Lisa

Lisa Caswell - Global Alliance Sales | Ariba, Inc. | This Is Spend
Management

807 11th Avenue | Sunnyvale, CA 94089   |  Office 650.390.1552 |
cell:650.302.8004  | e-mail: lcaswell at ariba.com