[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 - can't access folders of otherMailboxaccounts

Harold Vandeventer Harold.Vandeventer at dpra.com
Thu Dec 9 16:27:52 CET 2004

Tony, here's the log from my machine. As background, I'm having very
similar problems as seen by Brendon, but the environment is a bit
different.

The PC has been running Outlook 2003 on WinXP/SP2 for several weeks and
properly filtering mail on other mailboxes.

Like Brendon, I've not been able to drill down on mailbox folders other
than the "logged in users" mailbox.

But, filtering WAS working until three days ago.  At that time, I moved
all the mailboxes from ExchangeServer01 to ExchangeServer02.  That move
occurred with Outlook closed.

After the move, Outlook opened fine, displayed all the mailboxes and I
can view their content.

I can MANUALLY mark messages in any folder as Delete As SPAM.

To close, I'm seeing two problems:
1) Automatic filtering is not working on any folders.
2) I cannot drill down on other mail accounts to select their specific
folders for filtering.

Here's the log:
Warning: option experimental_ham_spam_imbalance_adjustment in section
Classifier is deprecated
Loaded bayes database from 'C:\Documents and
Settings\spammgr\Application Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.db'
Loaded message database from 'C:\Documents and
Settings\spammgr\Application Data\SpamBayes\default_message_database.db'
Bayes database initialized with 177 spam and 0 good messages
SpamBayes Outlook Addin Binary Version 1.0.1 (November 2004) starting
(with engine SpamBayes Engine Version 0.3 (January 2004))
on Windows 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 2)
using Python 2.3.4 (#53, May 25 2004, 21:17:02) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
(Intel)]
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Mailbox - SPAMMgr/Inbox'
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Mailbox - DallasJobs/Inbox'
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Mailbox - DenverJobs/Inbox'
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Mailbox - RosslynJobs/Inbox'
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Mailbox - StPaulJobs/Inbox'
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Mailbox - ManhattanJobs/Inbox'
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Mailbox - TerriplanJobs/Inbox'
SpamBayes: Watching (for incremental training) in 'Mailbox -
SPAMMgr/_SPAM'
Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "addin.pyc", line 361, in _TimerFunc
  File "addin.pyc", line 123, in HaveSeenMessage
  File "msgstore.pyc", line 1099, in GetField
  File "msgstore.pyc", line 975, in _EnsureObject
msgstore.MsgStoreExceptionC:\Program
Files\SpamBayes\lib\spambayes.modules\msgstore.py:126: FutureWarning:
%u/%o/%x/%X of negative int will return a signed string in Python 2.4
and up
: MsgStoreException: Exception 0x80040107 (MAPI_E_INVALID_ENTRYID): OLE
error 0x80040107
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "addin.pyc", line 361, in _TimerFunc
  File "addin.pyc", line 123, in HaveSeenMessage
  File "msgstore.pyc", line 1099, in GetField
  File "msgstore.pyc", line 975, in _EnsureObject
msgstore.MsgStoreException: MsgStoreException: Exception 0x80040107
[...]

Harold Vandeventer

Network Administrator
DPRA Incorporated
200 Research Dr