[Spambayes] OL2003 Crash after uploading the last update

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Dec 13 06:15:00 CET 2004

> OL is crashing, and only after having received email and then
> exiting OL. I wonder if it is triggered by Spam Bayes plug-in
> when it executes, but nothing happens until OL exits.
> Disabling the Spam Bayes plug-in stops all crashes.

Disabling in what way?  Unticking the "enable spambayes" box, via Outlook,
or by uninstalling?

> Another point is that I used to get these crashes but I
> followed some directions from the previous SB help file that
> fixed it, but I could not find the information again. Spam
> Bayes was in fact working well with OL until I upgraded it.
> The error message is: "error in outlook.exe..."

Is there any more error message than that?  A number, if there is one, might
be of use.

Try running scanpst.exe over your pst files, and see if that helps, and
doing a "Detect and Repair" in Outlook.

=Tony.Meyer