[Spambayes] Spambayes not classifying mail

Roger oxyme at wanadoo.nl
Mon Dec 13 14:49:20 CET 2004

I have spambayes installed at my Windows 2000 laptop. I use Thunderbird
as mail client. I've set the client to read mail from port 8110, and
spambayes to read the mail from my domain. I have no problems receiving
mail (about 100 mails a day), but for some reason spambayes does not
process my mail properly. As you can see below, not one mail is
classified either as spam, ham or unsure.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is here?

Roger

POP3 proxy running on *8110*, proxying to *mail.mydomain.com:110*.
Active POP3 conversations: *0*.
POP3 conversations this session: *29*.
Emails classified this session: *0* spam, *0* ham, *0* unsure.
Total emails trained: Spam: *1466* Ham: *54*