[Spambayes] install fails

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Tue Dec 21 10:38:45 CET 2004

Just 2 Clarifications:

1. Usually, if you close Outlook 2K in a normal manner, MAPISP32 will shut
down too, it just takes another minute or so. So don't start any
Outlook-related activity until MAPISP32 is gone - such as restarting Outlook
itself, compressing/scanning PSTs, etc.

2. Outlook 2003 eliminated MAPISP32 altogether, and good riddance, too

Amir