[Spambayes] cost

Ben Snowman ben.snowman at french-thornton.co.uk
Wed Dec 22 16:16:14 CET 2004

Hello,

Is there a charge to run Spambayes on a server. We have about 20 clients and
are thinking of using it.

thanks,
Ben

The information in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please accept our apologies and be aware that you must not read,
use or disseminate the information. Although this email, and any
attachments, are believed to be free of any virus, or other defect, it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free.  No
responsibility is accepted by French Thornton for any loss or damage arising
in any way from receipt or use thereof.