[Spambayes] Can not view files in the Junk Suspects folder...Help!!

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 28 23:52:46 CET 2004

> Files are being directed to the junk suspect folder
> but I can not see anything when I click on the folder.
> I has a sentence that says nothing to show in this view.

You probably have an Outlook "view filter" set up for that folder.  The
Outlook documentation has more information about those, but what you
probably want to know is:

1. Select the folder.
2. Choose View->Current View->Customize Current View
3. Click Filter.
4. Change the filter so that it will show the messages you want.

=Tony.Meyer