[Spambayes] Adv.Conf.-Interface: Headers to Display, spam%

Manuel Hewitt mhewitt at web.de
Wed Dec 29 01:15:11 CET 2004

Hallo Tony,

>> I want to display the "To"-Field in the review list and the
>> spam-percentage. I tried adding "To" to the list but it
>> doesn't work.

> Did you get any error?  What did the option value look like?  (e.g. "From
> Subject To").  This works fine here.

No, no errors.
I tried "From Subject To" first but it didn't work

> You should be able to add *any* header name, and it will be added to those
> displayed.

Right now i would be satisfied with "To" :)

>> I also want to display the spam percentage. I set it to "yes"
>> and i know it has been displayed until i edited the header
>> entries. I returned to header entries to the default but now
>> the spam percentage is gone.

> There is a separate option "Display message score" that controls whether the
> score is displayed or not.  What value is this currently set to?

I enabled this but it seems to be connected to the header setting. Or
simply something messes the display up.

A few minutes ago i had "From Subject" as headers and score display
enabled. I got some emails and it showed ok. It even displayed the
score. (I think i displayed score display and reenabled it to work
correctly)
I didn't review the messages and changed the headers to "From Subject
To". .... scores are gone and no To-Entry.
I changed it back to "From Subject". Scores won't appear again.
I disabled score display and enabled it. No change.

OK, i have one speculation.
Maybe changing display only works on the next emails you get not on
the current list in the review page???

Now i have "From Subject To" and the score display enabled. I have to
wait 15 minutes to be able to check my freemail account again. I will
send a test message and give it a try.
--
Best regards,
 Manuel