[Spambayes] Receiving same mail multiple times

Richard Nielsen upgrade at pe.net
Tue Feb 3 09:04:48 EST 2004

I am using Windows XP home and Microsoft office XP for Outlook. After
reading the trouble shooting pages, I still do not see my issue. Prior to
receive messages about 4 times. I have Outlook set to leave messages on the
server for 14 days as I access my mail from multiple machines and need it
available on each machine. The messages are being treated as new each time
they are pulled from the server on the machine that has SpamBayes installed.
Other than this glitch it seems to be performing satisfactorily. Please
advise if there is a fix for this.

Richard Nielsen