[Spambayes] Junk Mail

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:26:55 EST 2004

Yes, you can delete the messages from your spam folder (but be careful
to delete the contents and not the folder itself). The SpamBayes
training data is stored separately.

You can also use Outlook's auto-archive feature to automatically delete
messages from the spam folder after a certain number of days.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____