[Spambayes] Update to new version or Not?

thetasig thetasig at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 19:53:36 EST 2004

OK - I've been using an older version of SpamBayes (1.0a5) for quite
some time with no problems and no complaints.  My question is whether or
not it is worth the 'hassle' to get the latest version and recompile it
all, reinstall the Windows XP service, etc. (which I know isn't all
*that* difficult but for some reason I still nearly dread having to
start all over again).  Are there compelling reasons to upgrade?

Using Mozilla as a mail client - and just love it.

Thank you.

-=mark=-