[Spambayes] Spambayes not working

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 3 20:18:52 EST 2004

> stopped working today   will not go into spam bayes manager

If you click on the SpamBayes button, do you get the drop-down menu?  If
not, then SpamBayes was probably disabled by Outlook.  Do Help->About
Microsoft Outlook->Disabled Items, and, if it's there, reenable it.

Otherwise, your log file would greatly help in figuring out what the problem
is.  The troubleshooting guide (installed with the plug-in, and also on the
website), and the FAQ explain where to find this, if you don't know.

=Tony Meyer

---