[Spambayes] various internal email addresses keep getting caught...??

Wheeler, Matt Matt.Wheeler at SupSX.com
Wed Feb 4 17:43:24 EST 2004

Hi, my company uses SpamBayes. I'm having a problem w/ internal emails
getting caught in my "junk suspects" folder, even after i've recovered them
from the folder before. These emails are usually sent to company
distribution lists, which is probably why it's catching them.

I looked in the options menu/tabs to see if i could place addresses in a 'do
not scan' field, or something of the sort. I also checked out your site's
Q&A, but didn't see anything related.

Is there anything i can do to keep this from happening?

Thanks,

Matt Wheeler
SUPERIOR ESSEX
Manager, Marketing Services