[Spambayes] help

J M Hall mamablondee at cox.net
Wed Feb 4 23:49:00 EST 2004

I accidentally deleted my Junk Mail folder when I thought I was deleting
the contents.  I re-made a "Junk Mail" folder but I still get the error
message "You must configure the Spam folder."  I tried uninstalling and
reinstalling Spambayes but it doesn't change anything.  What do I do?
It does move messages to the Junk Suspects folder but the obvious spam
that it was removing before isn't being removed from my inbox at all.
Any assistance would be helpful.  Thank you.

Joan