[Spambayes] Spambayes bug

Dee Dee deedeemurry at greatbigisland.com
Thu Feb 5 14:32:35 EST 2004

Well shucks, no one responded to my problem and I've since seen similar
posts and it seems there isn't an answer to this bug. (Spam folder suddenly
deletes and when trying to recreate it, configuration wizard doesn't work).
I have deleted spaybayes and reinstalled, did the toolbar thing, nothing. I
don't know what else to try so I guess it's good bye to Spambayes. I will
miss it, it worked GREAT. I would be more than happy to pay for it if there
was a way to make it work again. Thanks for putting it out there.

By the way, and not complaining here, I know this is all free and very
generous of you to even offer it, but on your website, and put in my info to
go to the subscriber list, I get an error page.