[Spambayes] Spambayes bug

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:18:35 EST 2004

FAQ 3.13 should tell you everything you need to know. Note that it is
not possible for SpamBayes to delete the spam folder for you, but
inadvertently deleting a folder is all too easy to do in Outlook.

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-unsure-spam
-folder

There is a bug here in that configuration wizard didn't work, but this
problem is much easier to correct directly through the Filtering tab.
IIRC, the configuration wizard bug has been fixed for the next release
which will hopefully be out sometime next week.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____