[Spambayes] Spambayes bug

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Thu Feb 5 15:32:00 EST 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:32:35 -0800, Dee Dee
<deedeemurry at greatbigisland.com> wrote:

> Well shucks, no one responded to my problem and I've since seen similar
> posts and it seems there isn't an answer to this bug. (Spam folder
> suddenly
> deletes and when trying to recreate it, configuration wizard doesn't
> work).

Sorry, Dee Dee... due to the volume, sometimes a query slips through the
cracks.  I'm not an outlook user, so I can't offer any help directly...
lemme see if I can get someone to respond.

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Esprimi te stesso; Express yourself!
Tim Stone