[Spambayes] Building SpamBayes

Anand Deshmukh chatterad at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 03:50:44 EST 2004

Hi Tony!

Thanks a lot for your reply. It has worked! For the
benefit of others I got the latest spambayes code from
CVS, got latest installer of py2Win from sourceforge
and installed it. Then using the setup_all.py file in
windowns/py2exe folder in spambayes, I created the
binaries. It created outlook_addin.dll in dist/bin
directory. I renamed it to spambayes_addin.dll and
registered it with regsvr32.exe. I then mannualy added
registry entries in outlooks addin keys and it worked.

Really appritiate your help Tony!

Anand.