[Spambayes] Suggestion: post SpamBayes to download.com and shareware.com

Franklin.Davis at nokia.com Franklin.Davis at nokia.com
Fri Feb 6 06:16:56 EST 2004

Hi, all--

First, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your work. My inbox was hell, and now peace reigns.

I just sent my colleague from the Insurance dept. to your site. In checking the URL, I realized the page would be really daunting for a non-technical user.

But SpamBayes itself is totally user-friendly!

So I suggest making the home page much more inviting to the general user, with a simple description of the features & benefits, and download links with install instructions, and put the project and technical details on a second page.

And, distribute it on the shareware sites. I searched download.com and someone is selling a SpamBayes-based tool!

Again, thank you.

--Franklin

Franklin Davis
Nokia Technology Platform / Strategic Architecture
Browsing Service Enabler Manager
* Keilalahdentie 4, 02150, Espoo, Finland
* Franklin.Davis at nokia.com
* +358 50 482 1263
* +358 7180 38677  (FAX)