[Spambayes] RE: [spambayes-bugs] parse error - undefined boundary - insb_imapfilter.py

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 10:13:37 EST 2004

[redirected from the inappropriate spambayes-bugs list]

[Bruce Leigh]
> Hi
> just wanted to let you know that I am using the latest version of
> sb_imapfilter but getting crashes due to parse errors. It would be
> nice (and possible) to make the system handle this gracefully and
> just dump the message into the unsure box (or maybe user definable).
> I am attaching a zip of a .PST file containing 12 messages that will
> each cause this problem so that you can properly evaluate it. The
> messages are Outlook messages. I assume that this the most useful way
> to get you the dodgy data....

That should <wink> have been very helpful.  Alas, while the zip file did
contain a problem.pst file, problem.pst was empty (0 bytes).

> please contact me directly if you need any more info or the messages
> in a different format. I have set my prefs to NOT receive anything
> that is posted to the list so please mail me directly.

The spambayes-bugs list isn't a list for humans to post to, so if you don't
want to see the machine-generated email that appears on that list, don't
subscribe to it at all.  Descriptions of the 5 available mailing lists are
here:

    http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/contact.html

It's best to enter bug reports on the SpamBayes bug tracker (also at
SourceForge), but if that's too hard then mailing to the spambayes list has
a decent chance of getting noticed.

> Hope this helps, thanks for a great product, saving
> me hours a week in any case... :-) best Bruce

You're welcome!