[Spambayes] Norton antivirus

Dreas van Donselaar dreas at emailaccount.nl
Fri Feb 6 19:13:42 EST 2004

Hi all,

I try to get all virus warnings filtered out as SPAM as well. Norton
Antivirus for example replaces a virus attachment with "Norton AntiVirus
Deleted1.txt". SpamBayes does not notice this file name however.

Furthermore I receive a lot of delivery failures for virus emails (send
using one of my domainnames as sender email address). These virus emails are
attached to the email but do not seem to be scanned by SpamBayes and are
therefore not recognised.

Wouldn't it be an improvement to check the attached file names and content
of attached files as well?

Regards,

Dreas van Donselaar